Discounts & Offers
BLO offers a variety of discounts so everyone can experience the joy of opera.
In addition to these discounts, a limited number of $25 tickets area available at each performance.
Contact BLO Audience Services at 617.542.6772 or email@example.com for details on the offers listed below.
Are you a socially savvy tweeter with a passion for the performing arts?
THE RAKE’S PROGRESS TWEET SEATS
BLO is looking for Tweeters to attend the final dress rehearsal of The Rake’s Progress and tweet the entire performance, Friday, March 10 at 7PM, at the Emerson/Majestic Theatre.
Get your quips, observations, gifs and emojis at the ready: We want your authentic opinions and thoughts, and perhaps even a scene-by-scene recap of the onstage action. In other words, we’ll give you an opera in exchange for your stellar social media skills!
Advanced Student Tickets at $30 per ticket are valid for zones B and C pending availability by calling the Box Office at 617.542.6772. 2 tickets are allowed per valid, full time student ID for The Rake’s Progress and Marriage of Figaro.
Student Group rates for parties of 10 or more are also available at a special rate of $28 per student.
Student Subscriptions: Students with a valid Student ID can receive 50% off subscriptions and tickets (Not valid for zone D seating).
Pending availability, students may visit the Box Office window for Student Rush tickets beginning 90 minutes prior to every performance. The Special Student Rush Price is $20 per ticket, 2 tickets allowed per valid, full time student ID.
Offer and seating locations are subject to availability.
Love Opera? Join BLO’s Social Group for Young Arts Lovers
Join our PRIMA email list to receive updates on promotional offers and invitations to special events.
BLO extends special discounts to patrons communities and organizations throughout Greater Boston. Contact BLO Audience Services at 617. 542.6772 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
GROUPS – 20% off tickets
Bring a group to the opera and enjoy great savings and benefits!
When you book a group of 10 or more people for one of our operas, you will receive:
- 20% discount for 10 or more tickets
- Purchase 25 tickets and get the 26th free in addition to the 20% discount
- No fees
- Personal Service
- Customized Experience: Study materials, backstage tours, a talkback, or a special group subscription rate for the season are all available, and our team will work with you to create a unique experience tailored to your group’s interests.
Booking your group is as easy as DO, RE, MI!
- Contact Audience Services at 617.542.6772 (M-F, 10 am-5 pm) or email@example.com to check availability.
- Make a 25% non-refundable deposit when you book your seats.
- Pay the remainder of your balance 2 weeks before you attend. Groups may increase or decrease their group size up until this point, pending availability. (There are no refunds or exchanges once the final payment has been made.)
Have a school group? With 10 or more students, you can get seats for only $28!
- Groups can choose seating in two or more different price sections. The group, however, must attend the same performance – call for availability and prices.
- It is the responsibility of the designated Group Leader to communicate the appropriate restrictions, prices, times, and all other necessary information, and to distribute tickets to group members.
- Box Office hours are Monday through Friday from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Group discounts may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Ticket prices, dates, and times are subject to change.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- All payments and sales are final.
- Group rates do not apply for tickets at the $25 price level.
- Seating locations for all group offers are subject to availability.
Contact BLO Audience Services at 617-542-6772 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your group today!
BLO offers gift certificates for any amount. Create your own, or give us a call to find out exactly what a given amount will purchase!
Boston Lyric Opera Audience Services