Directions & Parking
2016/17 SEASON VENUES
Take a Lyft
Boston Lyric Opera has partnered with Lyft to bring you an affordable ride in minutes.
Download, request a ride, and you’re on your way.
Use code: BOSBLO to enjoy up to $20 in ride credits. Valid for new users only. Code valid for 30 days.
Download & Claim Code
EMERSON/CUTLER MAJESTIC THEATRE
(The Rake’s Progress)
219 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02116
Sp-Plus Garages: To purchase $10 and $15 discounted parking online in advance at a Sp-Plus Garage, read the instructions below:
- Go to the Sp-Plus website
- A pop-up menu will direct you to click on which venue you will be attending.
- For The Rake’s Progress, click “Emerson/Cutler Majestic Theatre”
- Under “Service Option” select BLO Parking.
- Select the show date you will be attending.
- Click the “Special Rate” at the Garage where you would like to park.
- Proceed to check out and pay.
Show your ticket for Restaurant Deals.
Recognized as a Boston Historic Landmark, the Cutler Majestic combines state-of-the-art theater facilities with old world charm and impeccable acoustics originally intended for opera performances.
Home of the John Hancock Hall and Dorothy Quincy Suite, this history-rich facility has been newly restored in art deco fashion accompanied with fine art from the DeCordova Museum and Sculpture Park.
BLO’s administrative offices are located on the 4th Floor of the Road Scholar building in Downtown Crossing at:
11 Avenue de Lafayette
Boston, MA 02111
Main office: 617.542.4912