Discounts & Offers
BLO offers a variety of discounts so everyone can experience the joy of opera.
In addition to these discounts, a limited number of $25 tickets are available at each performance.
Contact BLO Audience Services at 617.542.6772 or email@example.com for details on the offers listed below.
BLO extends special discounts to patrons, communities, and organizations throughout Greater Boston. Contact BLO Audience Services at 617. 542.6772 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
EBT Cardholders can purchase tickets at $25 each in select sections for each of Boston Lyric Opera’s main stage productions in the 2019/20 Season with promo code BLOEBT. Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone, or in person starting July 1, 2019.
Blue Star Families
Blue Star Families can purchase tickets at a $25 for Boston lyric Opera’s main stage productions in the 2019/20 season with promo code MILITARY. Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone, or in person starting July 1, 2019.
Advanced Student Tickets at $25 per ticket are valid for price zones B and C pending availability by calling the Box Office at 617.542.6772. 2 tickets per opera are allowed per valid, full time student ID. Students may be asked to send a photo of valid student ID to email@example.com.
Student Group rates for parties of 10 or more are also available at a special rate of $28 per student.
Student Subscriptions: Students with a valid Student ID can receive 50% off subscriptions and tickets (Not valid for zone D seating).
Pending availability, students may visit the Box Office window for Student Rush tickets beginning 90 minutes prior to every performance. The Special Student Rush Price is $20 per ticket, 2 tickets allowed per valid, full time student ID.
Offer and seating locations are subject to availability.
GROUPS – 20% off tickets
Bring a group to the opera and enjoy great savings and benefits!
When you book a group of 10 or more people for one of our operas, you will receive:
- 20% discount for 10 or more tickets
- Purchase 20 tickets and get the 21st free in addition to the 20% discount
- No fees
- Personal Service
- Customized Experience: Study materials, backstage tours, a talkback, or a special group subscription rate for the season are all available, and our team will work with you to create a unique experience tailored to your group’s interests.
Booking your group is as easy as DO, RE, MI!
- Contact Audience Services at 617.542.6772 (M-F, 10 am-5 pm) or firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
- Make a 50% non-refundable deposit when you book your seats.
- Pay the remainder of your balance 1 month before you attend. Groups may increase or decrease their group size up until this point, pending availability. (There are no refunds or exchanges once the final payment has been made.)
Have a school group? With 10 or more students, you can get seats for only $28!
- Groups can choose seating in two or more different price sections. The group, however, must attend the same performance – call for availability and prices.
- It is the responsibility of the designated Group Leader to communicate the appropriate restrictions, prices, times, and all other necessary information, and to distribute tickets to group members.
- Box Office hours are Monday through Friday from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Group discounts may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- Ticket prices, dates, and times are subject to change.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- All payments and sales are final.
- Group rates do not apply for tickets at the $25 price level.
- Seating locations for all group offers are subject to availability.
Contact BLO Audience Services at 617-542-6772 or email@example.com to reserve your group today!
Love Opera? Join BLO’s Social Group for Young Arts Lovers
Join our PRIMA email list to receive updates on promotional offers and invitations to special events.
Social Media Hype Team
Are you social media savvy with a passion for the performing arts? Attend the final dress rehearsal of our operas and tweet, Facebook, and/or Instagram the entire performance.
Our #TWEETSQUAD recently expanded to include Facebook and Instagram users! Get your quips, observations, gifs and emojis at the ready: We want your authentic opinions and thoughts, and perhaps even a scene-by-scene recap of the onstage action. In other words, we’ll give you an opera in exchange for your stellar social media skills!
BLO offers gift certificates for any amount. Create your own, or give us a call to find out exactly what a given amount will purchase!
Boston Lyric Opera Audience Services