PRIMA is BLO’s social group for young arts lovers. From opera and theatre enthusiasts to musicians and music lovers of all kinds, PRIMA is the best place for young professionals who are interested in supporting the arts community and who want to explore it with others.
New to PRIMA? Fill out the form on the right to receive PRIMA information
We hope you’ll respect PRIMA is intended to serve patrons under 40 years of age – thank you for your understanding.
Make the Most of Your PRIMA Experience for the 2017/18 Season
PRIMA Spring Half-Year Membership*
Receive access to The Threepenny Opera and Trouble in Tahiti
- Single Memberships ($20) maximum 2 tickets/performance
- Household Memberships ($40) maximum 4 tickets/performance
*Please note, memberships do not include performance tickets.
PRIMA Premier Member Benefits:
- Priority Seating: Early access to tickets and exclusive seating in the Prima section
- Free drinks at PRIMA Socials
- PRIMA Lounges: Pre-show performance lounges
- Deconstructing Opera Salons: learn how an opera is created from start to finish, featuring artistic and production staff
- Discounted After Party tickets
- Tickets at the $35 PRIMA rate
Stay tuned for more details on our exciting Spring events:
- The Threepenny Opera After Party, March 16, 2018
- PRIMA Spring Social, April 17, 2018
For questions regarding PRIMA or the PRIMA Premier Membership, please contact Robin Whitney at email@example.com or 617.702.8978.
Need help buying tickets? Contact Narcissa McArthur at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.702.8984.