SUBSCRIBE TO THE 2017/18 SEASON
2 Opera Packages start at $76
BEST SEATS. BEST VALUE. BEST SERVICE.
Season ticket holders get the best seats, pay no handling fees and get free exchanges all season long. They all receive special benefits like parking discounts, CODA magazine subscription, restaurant deals and more!
All venues for Boston Lyric Opera’s 41st Season have wheelchair accessible seating where patrons may either remain in their wheelchair or transfer to a seat. Patrons who cannot or do not want to transfer from their wheelchairs should request wheelchair accessible locations when ordering tickets.
Assisted Listening Devices are available for each production, and can be picked up at the Box Office before each show. Patrons will not be charged to use any Assisted Listening Devices, but they will be asked to leave an identification card in its place.
All Boston Lyric Opera performances are subtitled.
Animals that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability are welcome at any Boston Lyric Opera event. Please notify us at the time of booking to ensure you and your animal are seated comfortably.
Audience Services is available at 617.542.6772 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.
Flexible, no-fee exchanges are a benefit for BLO Subscribers. If you are a Subscriber, contact BLO’s Audience Services at 617.542.6772 or email email@example.com to arrange a ticket exchange or donation with at least 48-hours in advance of the performance.
To complete the exchange or donation, all tickets being exchanged or donated need to be sent back to BLO by at least 48 hours before the performance to:
Boston Lyric Opera
11 Avenue de Lafayette
Boston, MA 02111
You may substitute mailing the physical ticket to BLO’s office by writing “VOID” on each exchanged/ donated ticket and sending an image to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 617.542. 4913. BLO’s Audience Services team will find similar seating to your original seat(s), depending upon availability.
BLO offers gift certificates for any amount. Create your own, or give us a call to find out exactly what a given amount will purchase!
Boston Lyric Opera Audience Services
Bring a group to the opera and enjoy great savings and benefits! Visit our Discounts & Offers page to see the ways you can save!
WAYS TO SAVE
BLO offers a variety of discounts so everyone can experience the joy of opera. In addition to a variety of discounts, a limited number of $25 tickets area available at each performance.
Contact BLO Audience Services at 617.542.6772 or email@example.com for details.
WHEN IT COMES TO CUSTOMER SERVICE
BLO HITS THE HIGH NOTES
WE BELIEVE IN…
– OPERA FOR EVERYONE: We believe in making opera accessible for all and will do our best to make sure your opera experience is inclusive and welcoming.Supporting your love of opera is both our mission as an organization and our promise to you.
– BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS: We strive to provide every patron with exceptional, personalized customer service in every interaction and to create authentic opportunities for you to engage with the opera.
– PUTTING YOU FIRST: Your comfort and interests are at the heart of every decision we make as a Company. From the moment you buy your ticket to when you leave the theater – we are here for you every step of the way.
– A CULTURE OF LEARNING: We value and seek your feedback so we can improve your opera-going experience. Whether it’s seating arrangements, venue preferences, or communications – we are consistently working to bring your needs and our operations into perfect harmony.
– TRANSPARENCY: We work hard to provide all the information you need for the best experience at the opera. If a question or issue arises, we pledge to follow up immediately and provide updates until your issue is resolved. We will do our best to answer every question, and when we aren’t sure of the answer, we will make it our mission to find someone who does.